Bhiwadi: A School Principal found dead while warming hands on heater

principal chanchala singh

Bhiwadi News: The principal, who was warming her hands on the heater in the school, died due to electric shock. The matter pertains to Patel Public School located near Suraj Cinema, Bhiwadi. Where Principal Chanchla Singh (35) wife of Sudhir Singh were warming hands on the heater inside the school due to cold.

During this time she died due to electric shock. When people present in the school nearby saw, Principal Chanchala Singh was found lying on the spot. Who were brought to the hospital. After investigation, doctors declared her dead.

According to the information, Chanchala Singh, Principal of Patel Public School, was warming her hands by putting the heater on in the school at around 9:00 am due to extreme cold in the morning. During this time, Chanchala Singh got electrocuted when her hand touched the heater.

When the family took her to the hospital, the doctor declared her dead. According to the information, the principal lives in the school with her family. Chanchal Singh has a 11 year old girl. There is also a 4 year old boy.

The police kept the body of the deceased in the mortuary of the hospital and after getting the postmortem done in the presence of the family members, the body was handed over to the family members.

Spread the love
See also  Bhiwadi ESIC Hospital के हाल है बदहाल, प्रशासन और चिकित्सक ऐसे नियम बना रहे जिससे कोई अस्पताल में अंदर प्रवेश नहीं कर सके

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *